summer-of-code

Re: Fwd: GSoC 2010: Mentor Summit - Travel + Details

From: Micah Cowan
Subject: Re: Fwd: GSoC 2010: Mentor Summit - Travel + Details
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 16:38:58 -0700

If you're interested (mentors) in going to this, PLEASE let us know; the
past couple years it was just me from GNU, and I'm not certain whether
I'm really interested in going this year. However, involvement,
including participation in the Summit, is explicitly one of the things
Google looks at in considering org acceptance in future GSoC years, so
it's probably not a good idea not to send anyone (though I suspect GNU
would be safe because of our high profile and our status as an umbrella
organization for many important Free Software projects).

-mjc

--
Micah J. Cowan
http://micah.cowan.name/