summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-prog-discuss] GNU and GSoC 2012

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: [gnu-prog-discuss] GNU and GSoC 2012
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 09:53:32 +0800

Hi all,

I have not heard anything from Jose Marchesi since he said last week
that he would write a draft and send it to the summer-of-code list "by
Sunday".  It will be rather annoying if GNU misses the deadline this
year due to disorganization.

The deadline for GNU to apply as a mentoring organization is March 9,
23:00 UTC.  As of this writing, there are 45 hours left.  If I don't
hear from anyone in 24 hours, I am going to just write in on behalf of
GNU---making up bogus details as I go along and probably causing massive
confusion in the process.

So please let me know if the submission is you are already doing the
submission.  Thanks.