summer-of-code

Re: Org-Mode/Emacs proposal for the GSoC 2012

From: Thorsten
Subject: Re: Org-Mode/Emacs proposal for the GSoC 2012
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 15:36:24 +0100

Giuseppe Scrivano <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Giuseppe,

> Thorsten <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> after communicating with Bastien, I send you the proposal for an
>> Org-Mode/Emacs GSoC project (which can be found, among other ideas, on
>> the Org-Mode GSoC 2012 ideas page:
>> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/gsoc2012/orgmode-gsoc2012-ideas.html)
>>
>> Please let me know if you need more info about the project idea or about
>> me. Bastien and/or Eric (Schulte) could be (official) mentors for this
>> project from the Org side, and there will be an (informal) mentor on the
>> PicoLisp side of the project too.
>
> I haven't understood if you would like to add just this new idea on the
> www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas-2012.html page.
>
> Do you prefer to keep the ideas list on a separate page and just have a
> link from the www.gnu.org site?
>
> Otherwise, can you provide the same information showed by other projects
> (project description, contact, mentors, list of ideas) on the page?

There was a bit of cross-posting involved - but I just provided the info
requested for Org-mode and would suggest to just add the one idea I
posted on the list before together with this information (and eliminate
the link to the ideas list). If another Org-mode idea should make it on
the GNU ideas page, Bastien or I would contact you.

--
cheers,
Thorsten