summer-of-code

Re: autotools idea "Interfacing with a test protocol like TAP or subunit

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: autotools idea "Interfacing with a test protocol like TAP or subunit" obsolete
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:55:59 +0100

Le 19 mars 2012 à 13:53, Tim Landscheidt a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Stefano pointed out to me in private mail, that the first
> autotools idea ("Interfacing with a test protocol like TAP
> or subunit") is a (then accepted) remainder of last year's
> GSoC
> (cf.
> <URI:http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/slattarini/1>)
> and should be removed from the ideas list.

Hi all,

Actually, could someone please replace the whole "autotools"
section with the following snippet?  The first two items
are no longer submitted, and, unless I am mistaken, the
third one is not, either.

Automake

Automake is a tool for automatically generating `Makefile.in' files compliant with the GNU Coding Standards. Automake requires the use of Autoconf.