summer-of-code

Has anyone heard of GNUNet?

From: coyo
Subject: Has anyone heard of GNUNet?
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:30:39 -0500

I keep hearing people say that GNUNet died a long time ago.

I'm speaking with the developers over #gnunet/FreeNode now.

So, has anyone heard of Gnunet?

https://gnunet.org/faq/10 <-- overview of gnunet

The site is active, etc.

But has the broader GNU community heard of this?

I really want to become a student contributing to Gnunet under the GSoC
umbrella.

I may not be able to do it for this year, but I may be able to do it next
year.

I really love Gnunet, and it's sister project, Secure Share
( http://secushare.org/ ) and want to contribute to it.

GSoC would allow me to learn under a mentor such as Bartlomiej.

But for now, I will listen and learn.

( Same Alex as before, I'm just having trouble with my Parlementum.net account
)