summer-of-code

Re: Amazing app for gnulib

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: Amazing app for gnulib
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:36:13 +0200

Hi Bruno.

    > Can you please indicate which of the apps for gnulib is the "amazing"
    > one, i.e. the one that we can mark as Accepted straight away?

    I cannot tell this now: have to decide to whom among the 9 applicants
    to give the acceptance mark. I am in the middle of a series of interviews
    for this purpose. Is it sufficient if I tell you this decision until
    Thursday (April 19) evening?

Sure, no problem.  All the applications for gnulib are about the same
idea (the python rewrite of gnulib-tool) so at the end you will be using
just one slot, which in your case is the "amazing" one.

Just make sure to tell us before April 20 which app we should mark as
Accepted.

Thanks.

--
Jose E. Marchesi         http://www.jemarch.net