summer-of-code

Re: Savannah rewrite project, tags

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Savannah rewrite project, tags
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:03:58 -0400

On 10 April 2013 09:59, Jose E. Marchesi <address@hidden> wrote:
>     Also, may I propose the following tags in Melange for GNU?
>
>     [...]
>
>     python, django, C++, C
>
>  I will add them, along with some others.

I see that you failed to mention Matlab. Why is that? I hope it's not
because Matlab is non-free. A matlab tag would help direct people who
are looking for Matlab coding into Octave. I can imagine a lot of
students would know Matlab; indeed, university is the primary
infection vector for Matlab addiction, and Octave is the nicotine
patch to help cure this addiction. ;-)

- Jordi G. H.