summer-of-code

GNUstep's attendance this year

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: GNUstep's attendance this year
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:34:22 +0200

Hello,

David Chisnall (CC'ed) has agreed to mentor me for this year's project for GNUstep. My project will involve a new graphics backend, which will use GNUstep's Opal library, a reimplementation of the Core Graphics API. Aside from better compatibility, this allows for some cool things, such as integration with our reimplementation of the Core Animation API some time in the future.

I'll be working on a more specific proposal, but I wanted to share the information with the list and check if this is alright.
--
Ivan Vučica
address@hidden