summer-of-code

Participation

From: Raghav Pande
Subject: Participation
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 02:45:27 +0530

Hi,
I am an undergrad Computer Science student.
My interests include programming, reverse engineering.
So far i have looked up ideas list in gnu, gdb, wget, libc, gnu net.
These projects are interesting enough for me to work on them, and i have had past experience in programming under windows. Though the learning curve won't be steep, i still have got no clue as to which project i should work upon.
Can anyone point me to right direction?

--
Regards
Raghav Pande