summer-of-code

Re: [IMPORTANT] Ideas for Summer of Code 2018

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Ideas for Summer of Code 2018
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 15:42:27 +0100

Hi Giuseppe,

Could you please add this for GNU Wget?

<h3 id="wget"><a href="http://www.gnu.org/software/wget";;>GNU Wget</a></h3>

and FTP, the most widely-used Internet protocols. It is a non-interactive
commandline tool, so it may easily be called from scripts, cron jobs, terminals
without X-Windows support, etc. We are working on Wget2 as the next generation
of Wget, Wget2 is a full rewrite which adds support for multithreading and
HTTP/2.0.

GNU Wget2 maintains its list of ideas and other GSoC related information on
their GitLab Wiki:
Information</a>

* Giuseppe Scrivano <address@hidden> [180109 11:08]:

--