summer-of-code

GSoC project for GNU GIMP

From: Darshan kadu
Subject: GSoC project for GNU GIMP
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 20:41:54 +0530

Hello everyone,

I am Darshan Kadu, a 4th-year student at VNIT, Nagpur India.

I would like to work on GNU GIMP for the GSoC 2018.

Jehan from GIMP is ready to mentor me for GIMP project. (i have cc'd the mail)

So, is it possible to get the slot for GNU GIMP under GNU this year for GSoC?

As of my background, I am currently contributing to GIMP ad Free Software Foundation Internship program. I have previously worked at Blender for GSoC'17

Thank you.

Darshan