summer-of-code

GSOC aspirant newcomer

From: sandeep chauhan
Subject: GSOC aspirant newcomer
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 02:00:35 +0530

Hey everyone!
Myself Sandeep Chauhan, undergraduate student and also a gsoc aspirant.
Actually, I saw a project " Payment/Donation Buttons and Code-less Payments with GNU Taler" which is very interesting for me because I have good experience with python and django both and I saw the website GNU Taler and also saw the code of that on gitweb.  So, I want to proceed with that project so please tell me more about the project which helps in the further proceeding. Until your reply, I will try to get familiar with existing code.

Thanks in advance.