summer-of-code

Re: GSoC project for GNU GIMP

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: GSoC project for GNU GIMP
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 14:55:31 +0100

Hi Jehan,

If Darshan is working with GIMP as part of a FSF Internship, will he have the
time to work on a GSoC project as well? Remember, the work for the internship
and the GSoC project need to be clearly separate projects.

Apart from that, I guess GIMP as a GNU project can take part for GSoC under the
GNU umbrella. Please send an email to address@hidden, address@hidden and
address@hidden with the following information to register as a mentor:

-----------------------------
Name:
Email:
AltEmail:
Phone:
Project:

Once, we receive this information, you will be sent an invitation as a
mentor to the GSoC website. However, we cannot guarantee a slot for the project
at this point. Please remain subscribed to this list for further notices.

* Jehan - GIMP <address@hidden> [180305 14:38]:

--
Thanking You,
Darshit Shah