summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] libjit - register allocation

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] libjit - register allocation
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 08:31:09 +0100

Hi,

In order to participate in GSoC with the GNU Foundation, you simply need to be
active / known in the community of the application you are interested in.

However, the mentor must put up the idea proposal on our ideas page and
register on the GSoC Website. The mentor will have to send us their details so
that we can send a mentor-invite for the GSoC portal

* Jakob Löw <address@hidden> [180317 14:29]:

--
Thanking You,
Darshit Shah