summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] GSoC 2019 ideas

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] GSoC 2019 ideas
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 16:10:12 +0200

I don't think the program for 2019 has even been announced as of yet.

The GNU Project is as large umbrella organization for all the smaller projects
within GNU. If you're interested, you should find a GNU Program you want to
contribute to and talk to the maintainers of that program directly.

* Bharathi Ramana Joshi <address@hidden> [181016 11:47]:

--
Thanking You,
Darshit Shah