swarm-announce

[Swarm Announce] SwarmFest 2008 registration is open

From: announce
Subject: [Swarm Announce] SwarmFest 2008 registration is open
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 09:18:50 -0700

Registration for SwarmFest 2008 is now open!

SwarmFest 2008 will be our 12th annual conference of agent-based modelers and platform developers and users. This year our host is Dr. Gary An of Northwestern University's hospital in Chicago, and the meeting is 11-13 May.

SwarmFest 2008 will have two special focus themes: high-performance computing and systems biology applications.

See our new SwarmFest 2008 page for complete information on the conference themes, venue, registration, housing, abstract submittal, deadlines, etc. There is a link to this page from http://www.swarm.org

The Swarm Development Group directors