swarm-gis

semivariograms

From: Scott David Peacor
Subject: semivariograms
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 20:32:01 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
I would like to analyze spatial heterogeneity using semivariogram
analysis.  (Using the Heatbugs example - I would like to measure the
spatial heterogeneity of the bugs and the heat level).  Has anybody done
this with a swarm program?  Or is anybody aware of C-code that could be
used with Swarm to do this?
Thanks,
-scott

Scott Peacor Dept. of Ecology and Evolution
1101 E. 57th St. University of Chicago
Chicago, IL  60637
tele. (773)-702-4815
address@hidden

Phone in Ann Arbor
(734) 764-8353 (w)
(734) 994-9059 (h)

Phone conversation:
Victor "And today we made a new candle!"
Scott "Wow, MADE a candle?  How did you make it?"
Victor "We got it at the store."
Scott "I thought you said you made it..?"
Victor "Yah. This time made means we got it at the store."
- Victor, 12/00

   Swarm-GIS is for discussion of Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
   and their integration or use with Swarm.  For list administration
   needs (esp. [un]subscribing), please send a message to
   <address@hidden> with "help" in the body of the message.