swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] swarm 2.3.0 release

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] swarm 2.3.0 release
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:49:57 -0700

Scott Christley wrote:
Hey all, I put a new swarm release up at:

http://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/src/swarm

Please check it out, let's consider this a start for putting packaging together for some Linux distributions.

Hey again Scott,

Should we be publicizing this new release, and updating the wiki to point people to it? If so, how do we explain its difference from previous releases?

(Unfortunately I am not in a position to try it, as I'm in the middle of a long series of production model runs.)

Steve

--
Steve Railsback
Lang, Railsback & Associates