Re: book stuff

From: Randy Gimblett
Subject: Re: book stuff
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 07:26:23 -0500

Paul

When are you leaving for Utah?

We have been thinking about putting together an editted book on agents and
GIS. What stage is your work at in terms of linking ARC with SWARM? Would
you be interested in submitting a chapter based on your work for this book.
It probably wouldn't happen to this fall, but I thought I would get you
thinking about it.

Hope your summer is not too crazy!

Randy Gimblett

Randy Gimblett