Modeling the Emergence of Political Parties

From: Darren Schreiber
Subject: Modeling the Emergence of Political Parties
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 20:21:56 -0700

I recently completed the first draft of my Swarm model of political
parties.  I have put up a website that shows the basic results with some
explanation.  Of particular interest to Swarm users, might be the use of
graph nodes which I haven't seen in many other simulations.

http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~dschreib/

Thanks to the Swarm community for helping me with all the many questions I
had along the way.  I look forward to your feedback.

        Darren

                 Darren Schreiber
                  Attorney at Law
                 Graduate Student