[Juan Manuel Morales <address@hidden>] getting started

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: [Juan Manuel Morales <address@hidden>] getting started
Date: 16 Feb 2001 13:44:05 -0800

--- Begin Message --- Subject: getting started Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:42:05 -0500
Dear Swarmers -- I am staring to ply with swarm and need a little
advice. I would like to use the swarm library to develop animal movement
simulations in realistic landscapes. The end product would be a good
simulation tool to predict elk distribution.

Recently, I set up a linux box using red hat 6.2 and my first question
is what should I download to get started with swarm, and do my first
attempts develop programs.

My second question is whether there are people in the swarm community
working in similar problems.

best regards

Juan Manuel Morales

--- End Message ---