RE: Is the listserve active?

From: Marshall, James A R
Subject: RE: Is the listserve active?
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:41:17 +0100

Also there doesn't seem to be much traffic on swarm-modelling. Are you
subscribed to swarm-support too? It's much busier...
        James

---
Dr James A R Marshall
Container World Project - http://www.ese.ic.ac.uk/research/containerworld/
Department of Earth Sciences and Engineering, Imperial College, London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 7493