Re: [Swarm-Modelling] WikiWiki

From: gepr
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] WikiWiki
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 09:30:05 -0800

Paul E. Johnson writes:
 > What is your opinion on the following question:  Should we think of
 > entries in the FAQ as groups of questions and answers within a single
 > larger page, or could we instead create a new page for every single
 > question and answer pair?

FWIW, I would hope that some categories would make sense.  Having a
page per question is a bit annoying, especially if you just want to
see the whole thing and do a text search.  So, I'm mostly against
the question per page thing, unless it's driven by a database.

--
glen e. p. ropella              =><=                           Hail Eris!
H: 503.630.4505                              http://www.ropella.net/~gepr