Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Objective-C Wrapping for GSL

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Objective-C Wrapping for GSL
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 22:40:54 +0000

Hi folk,

That was my post.

From what I remember the objective-c/GSL part of the code was proposed by one of the initial authors of Swarm but it was never implemented (or full implemented).

Regarding the other bit about Objective-c in science; join: address@hidden .

Kind regards, Daniel.

On 1 Mar 2006, at 19:29, "" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all.
I saw this issue(below) in the list, but there wasn´t a final point.

Has Anyone did this before?

thanks

Hello everybody,Swarm look very nice, well done! I found your site by doing a search for science apps objective-c, or something to that effect. It's great to see objective-c in science applications, I really like the language.I program objective-c apps for my phd research and would find it really interesting to have a mess around with your objective-c wrapper for gsl. How would I be able to do that?Also, as it's quite rare to find objective-c in scientific applications (it's mostly C++) do you know of any web community where people like me and other can communicate?Kind regards,Daniel.