Re: [Swarm-Modelling] theory behind the swarm simulation toolbox

From: Jörg Kühne
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] theory behind the swarm simulation toolbox
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 18:14:15 +0100

Dear modeling group dear Alex

Is there something available like a mathematical/physical description of swarm
kernel (behaviour of animals)
which is also an approach to the human behavior under stress (herd instinct and
further more). May be the framework is so open to implement an own behavior
model? But what I am interested is the fundamental study of the swarm
(interaction) behavior which is mapped to that framework. Is there alos
something available like an UML diagram for the Java API?

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards

Joerg

-------- Original-Nachricht --------