[Swarm-Modelling] Get a head-start on AMP for Swarmfest

From: Miles Parker
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Get a head-start on AMP for Swarmfest
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 09:42:11 -0700

Hi all,

Looking forward to seeing old friends and new on Sunday. I thought that people
might want to try out AMP before the conference or at least get it downloaded
on their machines, so I've rushed out a few full IDE builds -- no Eclipse
install fiddling necessary!

http://metascapeabm.com/downloads/macosx.cocoa.x86_64.zip
http://metascapeabm.com/downloads/macosx.cocoa.x86.zip
http://metascapeabm.com/downloads/win32.win32.x86.zip

Sorry, no Linux build but if you have enough patience to get linux installed
(glenn) you've got enough to handle the Eclipse installer. ;D

See here for the newest instructions for DIY:

http://www.eclipse.org/amp/installing/updates.php

You'll want the "nightly" build.

See you tmrw!

Miles