HELP compile blt for swarm

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: HELP compile blt for swarm
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 1995 12:24:58 +0100 (MET)

hi all
  I'm having a lot of problems on compiling BLT 1.8.
It is the last step, before compiling SWARM.
To be true, I was able to compile BLT last weekend, and then  swarm, but
when I tried to run one of the examples, the system said "segmentation
fault" (on every example).
I'm compiling on LINUX 1.2.9 system.
The problem was, in my opinion, due to the fact that shared library of
BLT was compiled in bad way.
Is it possible to obtain the config.status file of a person who has already
compiled it?
Any help would be VERY VERY appreciated.
                                     ALEX
                                   Perrone Alessandro
                                   address@hidden