libtclobjc-1.1b2 released

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: libtclobjc-1.1b2 released
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 95 19:10:30 MST

I've made libtclobjc-1.1b2 available from the Swarm release page,
http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/release/

The important change is that libtclobjc works with gcc-2.7.x. It no
longer works with gcc-2.6.3 or earlier, and it no longer works with
tcl 7.3 or earlier. Other changes include some cleanup, removing
obsolete files from the package, and making it a bit easier to install.

Again, my apologies if anyone was having trouble because of the old libtclobjc.

--
                                __
address@hidden              \/              http://www.santafe.edu/~nelson/