all made and runs ok!

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: all made and runs ok!
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 10:07:20 -0500 (EST)

Nelson etal,

I have successfully remade gcc 2.7.2, libobjc, libtclobjc,
(and incidentally libg++-2.7.1, the latest I guess..but that's another
story) and then all of swarm and its demos, and it all went
with no errors aand all the demos run fine.  (this is hpux 9.05)
Thanks for fixing things up so well.

I must have missed the beginning of the messages between
jj and roger...I saw rogers response and jj's response to that.
Was it mostly about warning messages?

Now on to changing my 3 little models to meet the new
swarm specs, and see how they go...
(if I don't break my head on the inch of ice we
have all over!  give me winter or give me summer,
just not this 33F ice and mush...
don't you just miss 'winter' in A2, Chris?!)

  - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html