Problem running demos (Solaris)

From: Christian W. Bridgers
Subject: Problem running demos (Solaris)
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 1996 12:59:04 -0400

Hi,

I have installed Swarm and all required applications and libraries on a
SPARC running Solaris 2.5.  I am having a problem correctly running the
demo applications.  Whenever a button is pressed, the demo dumps core.
Using gdb I have pinned the problem down to a macro called
Tcl_FreeResult defined in a TCL header file.  Has anyone had this
problem or successfully run the demos on Solaris 2.5?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

                                Chris