[no subject]

From: Doug Donalson
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 96 17:57:20 PDT

Roger, Ignore my previous email.

To get the present system time with the fine grained schedule times
I first get the fractional part of the time (the sub schedule time)
using getCurrentTime() I then get the integer part of the time
(the schedule time) using [currentActivity->owner getCurrentTime].
This call seems to return an incorrect time value if there is more
than one event scheduled at the identical time in the subschedule.
In other words, if two events have identical schedule and subschedule
times and one is the current activity then the using

[currentActivity->owner getCurrentTime]

to get the present schedule time doesn't seem to work.

Is my diagnosis correct and if so is there an easy way to fix this?

Cheers,

   Doug Donalson