Doesn't Respond

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Doesn't Respond
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 96 16:29:35 PDT

Roger,

   I have run into a couple of problems where things that
look like they should respond to a message don't.

When I create my initial events for my objects there is
a case in the subschedule insert where an addLast is invoked.

The message when that code is executed is Schedule_c does
not recognize addLast.  I can get around this by having
a seperate list for each population object but given that
I eventually will have 10,000+ this does not seen to be a good
long term option.  I think the code is at Schedule.m 220.

Also, in the code you provided me in the last message I got
a similar message relating Activity_c and getOwner.

Am I not including something I need to?

Cheers,

   Doug Donalson