Swarm

From: uptons
Subject: Swarm
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 96 12:48:15 EDT

Karl
It appears you are using tk version 4.1 and tcl version 7.5.  According to
the documentation, Swarm will not work with the newer versions.

Hope that helps!

upton
p.s. I'm trying to get swarm to compile under Linux but I keep getting
linker errors.  I'm a novice at Linux and UNIX.  I am running the Slackware
version, which uses gcc 2.7.0 but swarm needs gcc 2.7.2.  Now I'm trying to
build a new linker, since that seems to be the problem.  Well, good luck.