Swarm on Linux

From: Beemer
Subject: Swarm on Linux
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 17:56:14 -0600

Well, FINALLY I have gotten swarm and the swarmapps to compile!  Hurrah!

Unfortunately, they all floating-point error.  Using gdb, I get that
they are all failing in exactly the same place:

=========gdb output==========
Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception.
0x803186b in __objc_init_install_dtable (receiver=0x806ad54, op=0x806b0d8)
    at sendmsg.c:210
(gdb)

(and in sendmsg.c:)
  args = __builtin_apply_args();
  result = __builtin_apply((apply_t)imp, args, 96);
  if (result)
=>    __builtin_return (result);
  else
    return;

}
============end gdb output=========

Any guesses what the problem is, swarm-peoples?

Thanks!  Having finally gotten the package to compile, I'm
excited to actually get to use it finally...

        --Seth McGinnis
          address@hidden