Re: swarm trouble to compile under Linux platform

From: Glen Ropella
Subject: Re: swarm trouble to compile under Linux platform
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 96 06:57:19 MDT

> From: Andrea Santachiara <address@hidden>
>
> I try to compile swarm 960513 but i can't find Tk.h.
> I have only tk.h; library version number are ok.
> help me please!!
>                 by gio (address@hidden)
>
> From: address@hidden
> I have the same problem as Andrea when compiling swarm 960513 under Solaris;
> it can't find the Tk.h...
>
> Thanks
>
> address@hidden

Tk.h comes with the libtclobjc package.  It's location will depend on
how you install libtclobjc.  For instance, mine (Slackware 3.0) is
in /usr/include/Tk.h, and the libtclobjc.a is installed in /usr/lib.

If you haven't installed libtclobjc, you can get it from any one of
the GNU sites or from our ftp site:  url=ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/swarm.

If you have installed it, then ensure that the make is including the
include directory in which the Tk.h resides on the gcc command line,
via one of the variables in the Makefile.conf file.

glen

|glen e. p. ropella                    |                                  |
|Hive Drone, SFI Swarm Project         |            Hail Eris!            |
|address@hidden                      |                                  |