Re: Death In Swarm

From: Manor Askenazi
Subject: Re: Death In Swarm
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 10:42:53 -0600

Hi Sven!

Some partial answers:

   a) I did not see your suicidal banana get removed from banaList in your
   code; who's responsible for that?

The ModelSwarm (I guess). I forgot to write that in...

   b) What if the suicidal banana has individual actions pending on some
   other schedule (not the forEach dance, but more like mousetraps)?

That question is best answered by Roger, perhaps also by Doug Donalson
(address@hidden), since they had a discussion about
this very topic quite a while ago (I suspect the discussion is slightly
out of date):

 http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/archive/list-archive.9602/0047.html

Regards,

Manor.