SwarmFest

From: Brian Haugh
Subject: SwarmFest
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 10:45:15 -0500

SwarmFest, I express my plans to attend on February 15-17 (as recently
announced). I have been working with Patrick McNeill here at IDA on
a Swarm-based simulation of micro-Unmanned Air Vehicles (micro-UAVs) for
use in reconnaissance and targeting in military operations. We would
enjoy the opportunity of talking about our work at SwarmFest, as well
as hearing more about what others have been doing with Swarm.

Brian

--
Brian A. Haugh, Ph.D.

Institute for Defense Analyses
Computer & Software Engineering Division
1801 North Beauregard Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22311-1772

address@hidden