Re: malloc errors solved

From: Matthew Hare
Subject: Re: malloc errors solved
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 16:44:02 GMT

hi Glen,
just to let you know I discovered my program bug was to do with trying to free
some memory not actually allocated in the first place - oops - the problem is
no longer! I looked at my source code after you said you wanted to look at it
and thought I'd better do you a favour and have one or five more final looks
over my code myself before I sent it to you .... relief all round !

- cheers Matt