Re: "Reply-To:" field

From: Claudia Pahl
Subject: Re: "Reply-To:" field
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 08:50:13 +0200

I vote as well for reply to "Swarm Support". I have to admit that sometimes
I am quite annoyed about the flood of messages which piles up in my
mail-account. However, if I am interested in a problem I am in particular
interested as well to learn about other peoples suggestions how to solve
it.

All the best

Claudia

>Sheesh!  Some democracy.  We have ~147 people subscribed
>to swarm-support and only 11 took the time to vote on
>the all-important "Reply-To:" field contents issue.
>
>Oh well, special interests rule, eh?
>
>"Reply-To:" == "swarm-support"     =>  7
>"Reply-To:" == "From:"             =>  4
>
>So, status quo wins unless I get more votes. [grin]
>
>glen
>
>--
>|glen e. p. ropella (address@hidden) |                                  |
>|Hive Drone, SFI Swarm Project         |            Hail Eris!            |
>|http://www.trail.com/~gepr/home.html  |                                  |

PD Dr. Claudia Pahl-Wostl                           e-mail: address@hidden
EAWAG, Switzerland                                  phone:    +41-1-823-5542
Environmental Physics                               fax:      +41-1-823-5210