i586-linux-ELF Binary distribution

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: i586-linux-ELF Binary distribution
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 10:12:46 -0700

OK,

I've managed to compile and arrange a swarm-1.0.0 distribution
on my Linux box at home.  It is a pentium 100 running the
2.0.20 ELF kernel, based on slackware 96.  You should be able
to compile apps against it without having Tcl/Tk installed.
(crossing my fingers)  You will need to set two environment
variables before trying to *run* any applications (details
in the README); but, it
should work straight out of the box, otherwise.

Somebody please give it a shot and holler back whether it
works or not.

Thanks.
glen