Re: Argument passing in Schedule

From: cgl
Subject: Re: Argument passing in Schedule
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 18:35:06 -0700

Hi Ho-Sheng!

  Let me make sure that I have this right - as you have it written, when
your function modelDeliverRouterMessage: is executed, it will result
in the following action being inserted in the modelScratchSchedule at time
getCurrentTime() +1:

        id              message                 arg

        target          eventReceiveMessage     msg

This will result in the "eventReceiveMessage" message with argument "msg"
being sent to the object "target"....

That is, it will be as if you had in your code:

        [target eventReceiveMessage: msg];

This looks like what you intend based on how your functions are defined

This looks OK - what happens when it is run?

Chris Langton