Questions?

From: Jesus Salido Tercero
Subject: Questions?
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 11:18:24 -0500

Dear colleagues,

I'm very interesting in use Swarm core in our researches, but I've
a problem because the lack of information.

1.- How could I get information about the object library of GNU
Objective-C?

2.- Have you got documentacion about every library of Swarm? If yes,
How could I get such information?

Thanks in advance. We appreciate your help.
Jesus Salido Tercero
Visiting Scholar from Castilla La Mancha Univ. (C.Real - Spain)

VASC / Advanced Manipulators Laboratory (AML)
THE ROBOTICS INSTITUTE
Bureau of Mines Bldg. D / Off. 146

CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY
5000 Forbes Aven.