Re: raster: non square windows?

From: Ludo Pagie
Subject: Re: raster: non square windows?
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 12:18:34 +0100

Oops, I'm afraid I indeed overswa the significance of the final reply to
"problem with Raster" of Sven.

I cannot try it out however, since I'm using the libraries of another user; I
cannot change his library source code (of course I could become superuser, but
lets keep things clean, lets not give in to the urge of the swarm addiction
yet).

Maybe somebody can acknowledge my assumption (which is, by the way, that
setting non-square window geometries messes up the zoomfactor)

Ludo.