How to make a floating point value part of an activity

From: Terrence M. Brannon
Subject: How to make a floating point value part of an activity
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 14:48:05 -0700 (PDT)

The two commented out lines barf if uncommented because it appears
that it is impossible to send messages (create actions) to objects
with floating point arguments --- only objects are allowed. Should I
perhaps make my functions expect pointers to floats instead of floats
or something?

- buildActions {
  sked = [Schedule createBegin: [self getZone]];
  [sked setRepeatInterval: 1];
  sked = [sked createEnd];
  [sked at: 0 createActionTo: c message: M(process)];
  // turn off current injection
  // [sked at: 22 createActionTo: c message: M(currentInjection) : 0.0];
  [sked at: 0 createActionTo: c message: M(process2)];
  [sked at: 0 createActionTo: c message: M(display)];

  return self;

o============o  Sending  unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE) to this address
 Legal Notice   is indication of your consent to pay me $120/hour for 1 hour
o============o  minimum for professional proofreading & technical assessment.
terrence brannon * address@hidden * http://rana.usc.edu:8376/~brannon