Coordinated Zooms in BLTGraphs?

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Coordinated Zooms in BLTGraphs?
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 09:12:15 -0400 (EDT)

I have some models in which its useful to plot a number
of values vs time, but there are enough that its
better to put them on 2 BLTGraphs rather than all on one.

When doing a bit of "exploratory modeling" yesterday
one problem we had as trying to get exactly the same
"zoom" on the two graphs (so we could make the same
visual cross graph comparisons we can when the graphs
are un-zoomed).

Is there any way to couple the graphs so that if
we zoom one, the other zooms in the same way?

If not, I think that would be a good feature
to provide in some future version.

thanks.
 - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html