Problem Compiling Applications

From: Faiz ul Haque Zeya
Subject: Problem Compiling Applications
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:28:16 +0500

Hello ,
     I am getting the messages that CREATE_ARCIVED_PROBE_DISPLAY and
SET_WINDOW_GEOMETRY_RECORD_NAME are unidentified
when trying to  make the applications .(all giving the same message ) .
    The version of Swarm is 1.0.4 on Linux(ix86).[I have downloaded the
source + binary and also the make of the source is successful ]. The
TK_LIBRARY TCL_LIBRARY and SWARMHOME are set correctly as specified in the
Docs.

Faiz  ul Haque Zeya
address@hidden