help -- link failure with GraphLib app

From: Geoffrey Schultz
Subject: help -- link failure with GraphLib app
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 12:39:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Can someone help me with a (probably) simple problem I'm having linking
object files while compiling the application in bank-0.3? (a GraphLib demo
application)

I've made the GraphLib with no problems and otherwise have no problems
compiling and linking other swarm applications.

the error that I get says:

"/usr/local/swarm/lib/libgraph.a(DiGraphLink.o)(.rotdata+0xc): undefinded
reference to '__objc_class_name_LinkItem' "

similarly, I get two other "undefined references" to OvalNodeItem and
RectangleNodeItem.

I'm using swarm version 1.0.5. (archive), on a Linux pentium machine
(Slakware 3.2).~

Other required apps appear to be installed correctly as I've no problems
otherwise. (tcl 7.5, tk 4.1, gcc 2.7.2.1, blt2.3, tclobjc1.2b)

added info:     dynamicGraph-0.3 does compile and link.
                After installing BoolLib, booldemo does not link and gives
similar errors, such as undefined reference to "DiGraph" and
"DiGraphNode".

thanks for any help

Geoff Schultz