Re: Getting copies of Swarm and maybe more

From: Thomas P Zahm
Subject: Re: Getting copies of Swarm and maybe more
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 15:44:15 -0500

I've had no problems (to speak of) getting Swarm up on a Power Macintosh
7300/180 running linuxppc (monolithic Linux).

"John A. Lopez" <address@hidden> on 03/09/98 01:29:45 PM

Please respond to address@hidden

To:   address@hidden
cc:
Subject:  Getting copies of Swarm and maybe more

Glen,
I'll be attending the Fest and would like to make it an opportunity to
get a copy of the latest version of Swarm.  But as important as the
simulation tool, I need some hand-holding to get past the installation
problems I've encountered trying to get it to run on my Mac.  Will the
tutorial on Saturday (before the meeting) cover the Mac?  Or do you know
someone out there that could (or be willing to) do the same?  I'll be
bringing the MkLinux DR 2.1 CD with me on Saturday just in case.  Also,
is there a Mac on the premises?  And do you guys use Zip disks or would
floppys be enough?  Thanks, John