Re: another interesting win'95 error

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: another interesting win'95 error
Date: 26 Mar 1998 17:28:37 -0800

I have never seen either of these problems.  Either on NT or 95.
Can someone clue me in on how to reproduce it?

Anyway, the tkScreenChanged thing is suspicious because it is defined in tk.tcl
in the Cygnus development kit tree.  Try running:

export TK_LIBRARY=/Cygnus/B19/share/tk8.0

and see if that prevents the problem (and ensure that directory exists).