porting problem

From: Wengui Su
Subject: porting problem
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 09:24:22 +1100 (EST)

I am porting my model to Swarm-1.1 on Win95, and did all of the changes
following the porting instructions on the webpage. There is no errors for other
module except a strange error occured in main.m. following is the error message

cc1obj.exe: warings being treated as errors
main.m: in function 'main':
main.m:15: waring: passing arg 2 of 'initSwarm' from incompatible type

I have no idea what is wrong with that two argument argc and argv at the moment

(ps. I imported the simtools.h and simtoolsgui.h in main)

any idea?

thanks

Wengui Su